Sunday, May 9, 2010

CCI Motorsports - Kansas City

The back tires on the M3 were more than shot, in fact they looked like an old bald guy's head. Since I put hardly any miles on the car I was in no rush to change them. Then a dirty, big bollox of a nail last week expedited my decision!

I found a great deal on a pair of Yohohamas online and called Pete over at CCI Motorsport to switch them over. The guys at CCI Motorsport are real car lovers and if you're looking for more performance from your car or have tire and wheel issues these are the people to call.

They had a 700BHP Camaro up on the lift when I was there and were just starting a project to make a 1200BHP Chevy Blazer street racer. I don't know crap about working on cars, but I love walking around a shop like this listening to the employees shoot the shit with each other, the noise of the pneumatic guns whirring away and the smell of motor oil and car exhaust. I could hangout there all day.

The M3 is riding smoother than ever and the road noise is much lower on the new Yokohamas.

CCI Motorsports
4870 Merriam Drive,
Overland Park, KS
913. 766.3672



No comments: